As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Harkila Sporting waistcoat Dark khaki Demitasse brown
- ADIDAS CAMISETA TÉCNICA MANGA LARGA HOMBRE RS LS ZIP TEE M
- Shimano 16 Poison Glorious Spinning 2610UL M Biwako Mighty Spin rod from Japan
- GEOFF ANDERSON RAPTOR 5 GIACCA PESCA WADING TECNICA IMPERMEABILE green GIUBBOTTO
- Coda di topo Sonar Sink 25 250 g Scientific Anglers
- Garcia Mitchell 304Round BodyLooks and WorksVery Good Condition
- Marke Todd Tall Masterton Stiefel Cognac - Größe 41 Std - Mark Boots Womens
- HORKA Horse Rain Sheet 75 125 cm Brown & Beige Breathable Blanket 180310-0238
- Western London Tan Raised Leather Halter with Lead Chain
- Coffre de pansage Arrezzo pink
- NIB redo Grip ldol 13 lb Bowling Ball RG
- 2018 NEW Shimano Cefiaextune S808L + from japan
- Daiwa MORETHAN 2510PE-H MAG SEALED Spinning Reel From Japan
- Megabass Destroyer Carbon Head Model F4-63X Eliminater bass casting rod Japan
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.