how we work
When it comes to your financial future, you may know what you want to achieve, but have no idea how to get there. You spend your quality time at work and with family and friends and have very little time or inclination to do the research required for a full financial plan. As a result, you do nothing for fear of doing something wrong.
Upward Personal Finance will help you develop and implement a plan specific to your unique situation. You may be facing a tough situation with a partner or spouse and could use a third party to provide a clear path. Perhaps you need help building wealth or saving for retirement, college, a home, or to start a small business. We are knowledgeable and experienced in a wide variety of financial disciplines and serve as a one-stop-shop rather than having to see a banker, broker, insurance agent, etc. We offer detailed advice, a specific plan, and accountability for holding you responsible for making your money work harder to attain your desired future.
You have questions. We have answers.
- Why don’t I have any money to save or invest at the end of the month?
- How can I have the lifestyle I want and still save money?
- How do I get my personal and credit-card debt in check?
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Will I be able to send my kids to college?
- Do I have enough insurance if anything bad were to happen?
- I want to buy a _______ in 3-5 years. How do I afford it?
Upward Personal Finance offers a no-cost, no-obligation introductory consultation to explore your financial situation and goals. Following this meeting, we prepare a proposal and cost breakdown for you. Upon approval, we move forward toward accomplishing your financial goals.
A personal Financial Planner and Coach will mentor you so you can focus on the important things in life. Our goal is to make difficult decisions easy and complicated info simple to understand.